FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We pride ourselves on being easy to do business with.
Here are some questions we've been asked so you, too, can be comfortable knowing that the
MESH WP Support Care Plan is the right choice for your website.
The MESH WP Support Online Support Portal is available 24x7 every day where you can submit an online ticket to let us know about an issue or to add content to your site. You can also send us email or call. Here's how to get in touch:
Support Portal: https://meshwpsupport.com/submit-a-support-ticket/
Send MESH an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 845-634-0200
In all cases, when you contact us, you'll hear back from us the same day unless it's after NY business hours -- then you'll hear from us the next business day.
When you sign up for the MESH WP Support Plan including hosting with MESH, we'll move your website from its current host to MESH Servers at no additional charge. We'll need your admin username and password for your website to do the move... that's it!
The MESH WP Support Care Plan covers WordPress exclusively. Almost 30% of all websites run on WordPress and we've built our Support business with tools and techniques to effectively and efficiently manage WordPress websites. MESH WP Support maintains all kinds of WordPress sites: ecommerce stores, small business blogs, membership sites, sophisticated forms-based sites, brochure sites, and more. We'd love to answer your questions about how we can help YOU so get in touch!
- Designing a new page and adding it to your menu
- Designing a landing page with a subscribe form for promoting and collecting leads for events, groups, or workshops
- Updating site colors to match a new logo
- Inserting a new photo on a page
- Setting up new features or removing features
- Setting up or removing a blog
- Connecting or disconnecting email marketing software to your subscription forms
- Adding or removing author bio box
- Adding or removing social share buttons for blog posts
- Inserting your google analytics UA code
- Inserting FB pixel code
- Inserting code for any other software integration
- Email Marketing
- Designing landing page
- Connecting a subscription form to your email marketing software
- Designing subscription form
- Inserting Media
- Inserting video and updating page design for increasing video views
- Inserting downloadable and printable pdf form (intake, consent, releases, etc)
- Inserting optin gift like small ebook and creating download link
- Answering Questions
- How-tos on how to do something on your site
In general, we're here to handle your website so you can focus on your business.
Yes, MESH applies on-page SEO techniques to compliment the search engine-friendly setup used on your website. MESH uses Yoast, the leading SEO plugin, for website search engine optimization configuration. We update the key word and snippet, as appropriate, for each page and design and implement your website, paying careful attention to its structure, site speed and content.
The best SEO results come from focusing on a great user experience, strong website security and effective content. The MESH Care Plan includes the technology support and content update services that can lead to improved website rankings.
Additional factors contribute to your site’s ranking; we’ll gladly discuss them with you and offer our guidance and recommendations.
Yes, there are no contracts and you can cancel your Care Plan subscription at any time. When you cancel, your subscription will terminate at the end of your current 30 day period.
We want to make it easy for you to work with MESH so there are no long cumbersome contracts and our Terms are clear and simple. Here they are (they're also on the Care Plan pricing page and at the bottom of the sign up forms):
All work will be performed in our offices and we will keep in touch with you by phone and via email.
We warrant that our services will be performed in a professional, workmanlike manner and in accordance with the competence and standards generally accepted in the industry. We are not responsible for the loss of any data or damage to equipment, or for any consequential economic loss. MESH's liability in all cases will not exceed the fees paid for the services rendered.
During the course of delivering the services described here, each party may disclose confidential information to the other party. Each party agrees to use reasonable efforts to use such confidential information solely for the purposes of performing its obligations in the project.
The website will be developed using industry standard tools for website development. We make no warranties regarding the operation of these third party tools. Subject to our obligation to protect your confidential information, we are free to re-use any materials developed by MESH in the course of using these tools and providing the services.
You guarantee to us that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide us for inclusion in the website are either owned by you or that you have permission to use them.
When we create content for you and receive payment for our work, copyright is automatically assigned as follows:
- You own the graphics and other visual elements that we create for you for this project.
- You also own text content, photographs and other data you provided, unless someone else owns them.
- We own the markup, CSS and other code and we license it to you for use only on this project.
Either party may terminate our agreement for cause on written notice in the event the other party breaches its obligations and fails to correct such failure within 30 days of receiving written notice. You may cancel your MESH Website Care Plan subscription at any time and your Plan will terminate at the end of your current month. When your subscription expires, we’ll remove your website from our servers and give you the site elements you own.